We are a working board that loves kids, and we are passionate about the world. Bringing together a diverse group of alumni, parents, international management consultants, financial wizards, educators, communicators and professional volunteers, we are on a mission to raise money for kids to travel. Not to sight-see. But to dig. To take what they are learning in the classroom into the world. To push their cultural comfort zones. To find out what makes the world tick.
- Shannon Clifford, CFRE
- Maria Guadalupe Monclova, Attorney, Monclova Law | President
- Melanie Grant, Retired | Vice President
- Cara Goman, Spanish Instructor, Denver Spanish Network | Secretary
- Dennis Gallagher, Retired | Treasurer
- David Goldstone, Research Analyst & Project Manager, Condor Capital
- Matt Harrison, Co-founder, Quandry Consultants
- Arnetta Koger, Dean of Academics, DCIS at Montbello
- Anne Usman, Esthetician, Lasair Aesthetic Health
- Andrew Waters, Advocacy Analyst, Internal Revenue Service
- Dan Lutz, Ph.D., Founder (Board Emeritus)
- Nina T. McGibney, (Board Emeritus)
Interested in joining our Board of Directors? Contact Shannon Clifford for information.